The new HiQ™ Bluetooth Headphones redefines quality, appearance, and functionality on wireless stereo earbud headsets. With the latest Bluetooth technology, this hands-free headset will take your wireless music listening and calling experience to the next level.
- High fidelity crystal sound quality earbuds with hearing aids friendly amplified volume control
- Wireless music listening functions (Volume control (up/down), Play/Pause, Last/Next Song)
- Hands-Free calling features (Answer, Volume control (up/down), Call Accept, Reject, Cancel, Call Transfer (Phone to Headset, Headset to Phone), End, Redial Last number, Microphone Mute/Un-mute
- Ultra-crisp microphone communication with advanced noise cancelling reduction
- Multi-paring capability to allow for concurrent pairing of 2 devices (Check list of supported devices below)
- Comfortable ultralight weight earbuds – Water resistant / Sweat proof ideal for all sports and active individuals (exercise, running, gym, etc.)
- Super fast charging time – It only takes 1.5 hours (90 minutes) to full charge this device to last another 6 hours (talk time) or 6 days (standby mode)
- Smart & friendly voice alerts – This smart device will talk to you to let you know when it power ON and OFF, when it pairs with Bluetooth (Bluetooth connected), when incoming calls is ringing (it announces the caller’s phone number) – It’s like having “Iris” on your headset!
- IOS Battery Charge Capacity Satus Bar – When paired with an Apple IOS device (iphone or ipad), it will display the battery usage on the upper status bar (next to the Bluetooth symbol)
- Bluetooth Auto Connect Function – This Bluetooth headset will automatically re-connect to your Bluetooth device when power OFF & ON.
Note: If your Bluetooth device (e.g. cell phone) is powered ON & OFF or if Bluetooth is turned OFF& ON, it may not re-connect automatically with your Bluetooth headset.
- The new HiQ™ Bluetooth Headset uses the latest Bluetooth technology available in the market (built-in high-end microprocessor CSR 8635 chipset)
- Support the latest Bluetooth version V4.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Bluetooth profiles: Headset (HSP), Hands free (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Operating distance: 30 feet (10M) from the paired Bluetooth device
- Battery Duration: Up to 6 hours (Talk Time), Up to 6 days (150 hours) in Standby mode
- Built-in battery (Lithium 65mAh) – battery expected lifetime averages 3 years (combined talk time and standby mode, and up to 1,000 charges)
- Battery charge time: Full charge is reached within 1.5 hours (90 minutes)
- Charging Method: Uses USB to Micro USB cable (included). Use USB port on a computer OR a 5V 1A power adapter (not included).
- Available Colors: Green, Pink
- Pair it with any device that does support Bluetooth using a HQT Bluetooth Transmitter (not included). You can enjoy virtually any conventional non-Bluetooth music or sound source using a Bluetooth ... Learn more
- Pair it with a landline telephone line via a HQT Bluetooth Phone Adapter (not included). You can also pair this device with a Bluetooth Phone Adapter in order to answer all your phone calls from your home landline… Learn more
- There are several devices in the market that can support Bluetooth technology including (but not limited) to: Most Smart phones such as Apple iphone 4, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 plus, and Android phones such as Samsung Galaxy, Note I, II, 3 & 4, LG, Sony, HTC, Microsoft, Motorola, Google). Also Tablets (supporting Apple IOS or Android such as iPads), Personal Computers, PDAs, MP4 players, and many smart TVs.
Please refer to the manufacturer of the device you own to confirm that is can support any of the Bluetooth profiles shown below. For a complete list of smart phone and tablet manufacturers, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartphone
WHAT’s IN THE BOX?
- USB to Micro USB charge cable
- Extra balancers (2x earhang, 2x earplugs)
- User manual