A revolutionary green electric stakeboard / scotter for personal transportation. It features light weight (~23 lbs) for easy mobility and convenience. Best safety/Security protection features including: high quality wheels, double self balancing system, tilting protection, speed limit protection, low battery protection.
Electric Scooter / Skateboard Specifications:
- Speed: Up to 6 miles per hour (10km/h)
- Distance per charge: Approx. 12 miles (20 km, depending on rider's weight, road conditions etc)
- Tilt: 15°- 40°(depending on rider's weight)
- Battery specs: 36V, 4.4 Ah (158Wh), Lithium, Rechargable
- Operating tempature: 50 Fahrenheit (10 degree centigrade) - 104 Fahrenheit (40 degree centigrade)
- Max load: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Charging voltage: AC110-240V, 50-60HZ
- Charging time: Fulll charge: 90-120 Minutes (depending on battery age), 80% charge: 30 Minutes
- Low battery protection when battery is 10% or lower (it will slow down and finally stopped working)
- Pysical size: 23.0 x 6.6 x 7 inches (584 x 168 x 178 mm)
- Tire size: 6.7 inches (170 mm)
- Color: Red
- Weight: 23 pounds (10.5 kg)
- Power switch LED turns on while battery is getting consumed.
- Sound alert beeps when turned ON or has a low battery.
- This device has a seal of three (3) indedependent testing laboratories (RoHS, CE, FC)
1 x Electric Skateboard / Scooter with Built-in Bluetooth Speakers
1 x Power Supply Charger
Safety tips from National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) -- If you purchase a hover board:
- Read and follow all manufacturer directions. If you do not understand the directions, ask for help.
- An adult should be responsible for charging the hover board.
- Do not leave a charging hover board unattended.
- Never leave the hover board plugged in overnight.
- Only use the charging cord that came with the hover board.
- Stop using your hover board if it overheats.
- Extreme hot or cold temperature can hurt the battery.
- Be on the lookout for product updates from manufacturers and safety groups.
- Many airlines have banned hover boards. If you plan to fly with a hover board, be sure to check with your air carrier.
- When riding in a car, keep the hover board where you can see it in case it shows signs of a problem.
Signs of a Problem:
Some hover board fires have involved the Lithium-Ion battery or charger. Signs you may have a problem:
- Leaking fluids
- Excessive heat