This is a stainless-steel wall-mount telephone with a keypad. Features IP65 weather-resistant rating, volume control button with background noise reduction, 32" hearing aid compatible armored cord handset with internal steel lanyard, which is anchored into the housing, tamper resistant security screws, and steel mounting backplate for easy installation.
• Compatible with analog landlines and VOIP.
• Built with 304 stainless steel material shell, high mechanical strength and strong impact resistance.
• Vandal proof armored cord handset with internal steel lanyard and grommet provides added security for handset cord.
• Zinc alloy keypad.
• Magnetic hook switch with reed switch.
• Noise-canceling microphone.
• Handset volume control button (on base).
• Easy to install wall mount enclosure style.
• Weatherproof protection IP65.
• Phone line powered (RJ11 plug with patch cable included).
• FCC, CE, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant.
• Two (2) years warranty.
• Manual (including specs).
Applications include a variety of public places such as lobbies, pools, hospitals, airports, schools, gates, entry ways, correctional facilities, rehabs, etc.
IMPORTANT: This phone ships usually directly from the factory and arrives within 8 to 10 business days.