This stainless-steel phone with no Dialpad can be used in a variety of applications that require a strong and compact phone with the ability to be able to receive incoming calls such as in pools, hospitals, schools, airports, condo gates, entryways, courtesy, emergency, waiting rooms etc.
• Compatible with analog landlines and VOIP.
• Built with 304 stainless steel material shell, high mechanical strength and strong impact resistance.
• Vandal proof handset with internal steel lanyard and grommet provides added security for handset cord.
• [Option 1 – Pre-programmed Auto Dial Number / No auto-dial – Receive calls only] – If you choose the auto-dial option, we will program your phone at the factory to auto dial a phone number (changing this auto dial number requires an external keypad model HQ-JWAT – sold separately).
IMPORTANT: If you choose the pre-programmed auto-dial number option, please contact us after completing your order to let us know your order # and the phone number you wish for us to program on your phone(s) at the factory.
• [Option 2 – Built-in Speaker Holes / Solid - No Speaker holes] A built-in speaker holes in recommended to be able to hear the ringing of incoming calls from at a greater distance (~100 feet). Without these holes, you will need to be within 10-15 feet of the phone to be able to hear the ringing of incoming calls.
Note: Having speaker holes may result in a decrease the weatherproof rating. If this is a concern, we recommend our HQ-JWAT304 or HQ-JWAT306 models).
• Magnetic hook switch with reed switch.
• Noise-canceling microphone.
• Easy to install wall mount enclosure style.
• Weatherproof protection IP54.
• Phone line powered (RJ11 plug with patch cable included).
• FCC, CE, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant.
• Two (2) years warranty.
• Manual (including specs).
IMPORTANT: This phone ships usually directly from the factory and arrives within 8 to 10 business days.