- This policy covers how HQT treats personal information that HQT collects and receives, including information related to your past use of HQT services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, URL, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that HQT does not own or control, or to people that HiQ does not employ or manage.
Confidential Information Collection and Use
- HQT collects personal information when you register or add a rental inquiry or a property listing at HQTelecom.com. HQT may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, URL, and personal interests. Once you register with HQT and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- HQT collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of the services that we offer.
- HQT automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- HQT uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register with HQT, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian to obtain parental permission.
- HQT will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- HQT does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- HQT does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with HQT under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help HQT communicate with you about offers from HQT and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- HQT may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- HQT does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- HQT may set and access HQT cookies on your computer.
- HQT may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to HQT’s cookies.
- In the future, HQT may use web beacons to access HQT cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with HQT products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Listing Information
- You can edit your HQT listing Information at any time.
- Certain communications from HQT, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the HQT Newsletter, are considered part of HQT membership and you may not opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your HQT account by editing your listing information page.
- We conform to CAN-SPAM act regulations.
Confidentiality and Security
- We restrict access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your HQTelecom.com Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas HQT may use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- In specific, email addresses from our customers (both property owners and travelers) will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising (or spamming) under any circumstances.
- HQT may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your HQT account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us or write to us at:
16562 NW 83 PL
Miami Lakes, FL 33016