The company Hi Q Telecom Inc. (HQTelecom) is a seller of iPRIVACY NUMBER (Service). All parties agree that it will conduct business in compliance to all requirements of the law of the state of Florida, United States.
1. E911 Service. The customer acknowledges that the service is for incoming calls ONLY. In case of an emergency, the customer will be solely responsible for having an alternative phone service available (landline or cell) to contact the local 911 emergency services.
2. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that all users with access to service have a clear understanding about the unavailability of 911 services. the customer must take the appropriate actions including placing “No 911” labels on or near the phone equipment used with the service. Please refer to https://hqtelecom.com/NO-911-Warning-Labels.pdf to download free “No 911” warning labels.
3. The customer agrees to follow lawful purposes while using this service. Call usage has to comply with all other applicable laws within their country, state, city.
4. HQTelecom will use reasonable efforts to assure obedience to all the requirements of the law of Florida, Unites States about security and confidentiality of any transactions or information.
5. The customer agrees that he is not provided with the right to start any claim, remedy or action, legal or otherwise may harm HQTelecom in any way that includes but is not limited to financially.
6. THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT, ALL CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON THE HQTelecom WEBSITE.
7. Indemnification. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold HQTelecom harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against HQTelecom, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HQTelecom against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with HQTelecom; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party.
8. Service Conditions & Limitations. The customer agrees to use the service for normal residential use not to exceed 3,500 minutes per month (inbound minutes).
9. The customer agrees not to use HQTelecom service for telemarketing purposes (Including, but not limited to Automated Dialers, Call Centers and collection agencies). HQTelecom will suspend such activities without warning.
10. The customer is solely responsible for all usage of his/her account, the safekeeping of the login, and password information. If this information is lost or given to any other party in any way, the customer understands that this will be his sole responsibility. The customer agrees to change his password regularly to protect his account from any suspicious act.
11. The quality of service is “AS IS”. The client understands that the service quality may vary depending on a number of factors that are out of HQTelecon’s control, including but not limited to the location of the customer, the quality of the Internet service, and the other factors on the network or platform used by the originating party. HQTelecom offers no warranty for failure of service.
12. If customer fails to renew subscription, HQTelecom reserves the right to suspend service immediately after the subscription’s expiration date.
13. HQTelecom reserves the right to refuse to provide service to anyone at its sole discretion with or without reason. If HQtelecom terminates service for any reason other than a Terms of Service violation, the customer will receive a full prorated refund for any prepaid service. If HQtelecom terminates service for Terms of Service violation, the user is not entitled to any refund.
14. ALL subscription fees are subject to change anytime and are valid only on the day they are issued.
15. The customer agrees to not purchase numbers from HQTelecom with the sole intention to port them out to another service. HQTelecom reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable the purchase of new numbers from an account that presents this pattern and may charge a port-out fee to allow the port out of numbers removed on this fashion.
16. At HQTelecom sole discretion, you may incur a port away fee for any number(s) leaving our network as this is a pass-through charge from HQTelecom carrier(s).
17. HQTelecom agrees to not sell your personal or corporate information to third parties.
18. The customer agrees not to use his/her iPRIVACY number as his caller ID number on any system or software when making outbound calls related to telemarketing / dialer traffic / polls / mass traffic campaigns, nor will use the iPRIVACY numbers to receive traffic consistent with the aforementioned purposes (mostly short calls, of very short duration). These activities can result in the suspension of service. HQTelecom reserves the right to suspend service without prior notice.
19. It is the customer's responsibility to verify and test that any number delivered to his/her account is active and working properly before publishing it. Test call(s) should be made from any active landline or cell phones to the iPRIVACY number. HQTelecom will not be held liable for any damages or expenses arising from not receiving calls on a non-working number. If a iPRIVACY number is confirmed as non-working by HQTelecom, it will be replaced at no additional cost to the customer.
20. Privacy. HQTelecom utilizes, in whole or in part, the public Internet and third party networks to transmit voice and other communications. HQTelecom makes no claims with regards to the privacy of voice packets transmitted over public networks.
21. HQTelecom does not encrypt its transmissions, or sensitive parts of customer information in its database. HQTelecom retains the right to voluntary hand over information regarding customers, usage and calls if it is requested by law by governmental organizations.
22. HQtelecom reserves the right to monitor the activities on its customers’ account via the customer portal. If HQTelecom suspects any adnormal activity, we reserve the right to deny or suspend customer access to the system. In this case, the customer will not held HQTelecom accountable for any inconvenience, financial loss or other issues related to this security measure.
23. Refunds. If for any reason, the customer ask for a refund for the service fee paid, HQTelecom will refund the prorated amount based on the date the service was activated (e.g. iPRIVACY number was issued), and the number of months paid, as follows:
Month 1 – 100% refund
24. Disclaimer. HQTelecom shall not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. HQTelecom makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. HQTelecom disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Since we use the public internet to deliver service, we cannot guarantee uptime or availability of service and do not issue refunds or credits for outages.
25. Terms Changes. HQTelecom may change the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Notices will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. These changes will become binding and effective the date they are posted to our website. No further notice by HQTelecom is required upon your continued use of the Service. The Agreement as and when posted supersedes all previously agreed to electronic and written terms of service.