The HQ-JWAT205 is a waterproof telephone with the protection class IP54, it is made with Cold Rolled Steel. The communication mode is analogue, IP is also available (contact us). The red emergency phone is usually used at airports, bus stations, schools, elevators, pool areas, and any business public areas that require easy access to emergency operator services.
• Compatible with analog landlines and VOIP.
• Robust housing, constructed of cold rolled steel with powder coated.
• Vandal proof handset with internal steel lanyard and grommet provides added security for handset cord.
• When handset is picked up, the phone will dial the hotline number (911 as default) automatically.
IMPORTANT: This phone can be re-programmed to auto dial a different phone number. We can do this for you at the factory at the time of purchase (prior to shipping it). If you wish to change this number later, you will need to purchase a special keypad (model HQ-JWAT – sold separately).
• Magnetic hook switch with reed switch.
• Noise-canceling microphone.
• Easy to install wall mount enclosure style.
• Weatherproof protection IP54.
• Phone line powered (RJ11 plug with patch cable included).
• FCC, CE, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant.
• Multiple colors available upon request.
• Two (2) years warranty.
• Manual (including specs)
Note: This phone can also be used as a no-dial phone to receive calls, with no off-hook auto dial number, and without the “EMERGENCY” label on the handset. If you are interested in a no-dial version of this phone, please contact us.
IMPORTANT: This phone ships usually directly from the factory and arrives within 8 to 10 business days.