Strong and compact stainless steel surface wall-mount telephone with a keypad for standard dialing. The stainless-steel phone can be used in a variety of applications such as in hospitals, building lobbies, pool areas, dormitories, airports, schools, correctional facilities, entryways, waiting rooms, etc.
Features background noise reduction, 32" hearing aid compatible armored cord handset with internal steel lanyard, which is anchored into the housing, tamper resistant security screws, and steel mounting backplate for easy installation.
• Compatible with analog landlines and VOIP.
• Built with 304 stainless steel material shell, high mechanical strength and strong impact resistance.
• Vandal proof armored cord handset with internal steel lanyard and grommet provides added security for handset cord.
• Zinc alloy keypad.
• Magnetic hook switch with reed switch.
• Noise-canceling microphone.
• Easy to install wall mount enclosure style.
• Weatherproof protection IP54.
• Built-in speaker holes on base for increased distance (~ 100 feet) on the ability to listen to Ring bell on incoming calls (80db).
• Phone line powered (RJ11 plug with patch cable included).
• FCC, CE, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant.
• Two (2) years warranty.
• Manual (including technical specs)
IMPORTANT: This phone ships usually directly from the factory and arrives within 8 to 10 business days.