120V 14W UV Lamp for HVAC A/C Ductwork Systems – Up to 5 Tons
Product Code: HQ-D120
Availability: In Stock
Price: $159.99 $84.99
This UltraViolet Lamp has been designed to be installed on any ductwork systems, for up to 5 tons Air Conditioning / Heating (A/C HVAC) systems.
The lamp has 3 main components:
The Bulb – This bulb emits a germicidal UVC light and puts out 253.7NM wavelength which is proven to be 99.9% effective in killing all viruses, bacteria, mold and other micro-organisms within 1.5 minutes after exposure. This bulb has an expected lifespan of 9,000 hours (over 12 months) if kept ON all the time (24x7). Registered by the EPA (EPA Est. No. 97544-CHN-1).
Available bulb lengths: 10" and 14" (choose one).
120V Ballast – This ballast is very energy efficient and it designed to provide constant power to the bulb which only requires 14 watts. It also has an LED light to alert you when the bulb stops working (Green light ON = Bulb is working OKAY). Includes a 6ft cord to connect to source power, and a 5ft cord to the bulb.
The Mounting Base – Our stainless steel, light-weight mounting base was designed with these goals:
1) Easy installation in the duct system using metal tape (no drilling required -- just 1" hole for the bulb).
2) Easy access to perform maintenance on the lamp e.g. replace the bulb.
Base plate size: 6” x 6”.
This UV Lamp is very easy to install, just follow these simple steps:
1) Open a 1” diameter hole on your ductwork system to insert the tube.
(You will need a cutting tool or drill – not included).
2) Mount the bulb on the stainless steel base with the 2 screws and nuts provided.
3) Carefully insert the bulb into your ductwork system. Then use the metal tape (provided) to affix the 6”x6” stainless steel base to your existing duct system.
4) Finally, plug the ballast to the power source and you are done!
The ballast has an LED indicator to let you know when the bulb stops working (green light goes off). We also include a clear screw if you wish to keep a visual eye on the tube. If you want to use this, you will need to open another small hole to your duct system.
Before you buy this lamp, please make sure you answer YES to these:
- Does your existing Ductwork has at least 10 inches of clearance inside?
- Can you provide adequate power to the lamp?
Key Features & Benefits:
- STERILIZE (Kills 99% of all bacteria, viruses e.g. Coronavirus or Covid-19, mold, etc)
- Purifies the air you breathe!
- Deodorizes the air (You will feel a cleaner air!)
- Enhances indoor air quality in your home or office.
- Improves health for individuals who suffer from allergies.
- Eliminates microbial build-up on air conditioning system.
- Improves air flow and efficiency and prolongs the life of the entire HVAC system.
- Completely silent operation.
-One (1) year warranty for the Base and Ballast. The bulb must be replaced yearly, and it has a 90-day replacement warranty.
- Installation Instructions Included.
- Technical Support available via phone, live chat, and email.
- Bulb, Ballast, Base, Instructions.
Feel free to contact us for any questions.