UV Light Lamp for AC/HVAC units
This UV light / Air cleanser is designed to keep the air circulating in your A/C unit (HVAC coil/duct) clean from all bacteria, viruses (including Covid-19), mold, and many others microorganisms contaminating the air in your home or business. The bulb are germicidal UVC and put out 253.7NM which means that they are 99% efficient on a single pass.
This UV light/lamp performs these key functions:
- STERILIZE (Kills 99% of all bacteria, viruses, mold, etc)
- PURIFIES THE AIR
- DEODORIZES (You will feel a cleaner air!)
This product is made to last for a lifetime! and it has one (1) year of warranty (does not include the bulb).
It comes with an electronic ballast with sight glass to monitor if the light is on.
Installation is very easy 15 min, just cut 2 holes of 1 inch in your duct-work (template included) slip the lamp inside and attach the screws and the aluminum strips (included in box), then simply plug it in, 10 ft cord.
UV Light / Lamp Product Specifications:
Dimension in duct: 8″
Overall Dimensions: 7.5″ x 5.5″ x 8″
Power: 120 vac 50-60Hz 0.23A Max, bulb consumes 9W
Bulb Lifespan: 12,000 hours continuous operation (~500 days or 1 year and 4 months)
This product is very easy to install; instructions are included.
Designed in the USA
Here are the bulb Specs:
• 110V-120V / 60Hz, 9W
• Length Overall: Approx. 6-1/2" (16.5 cm) without pins (including plastic insert)
• Bulb (glass) Length: Approx. 5" (12.7 cm) (excluding plastic insert)
• Bulb (glass) Width: Approx. 1" (2.5 cm)
• Pin Spacing: Approx. 7/8" (2 cm)
• Average Life Hour: 12,000 hrs.