UV Light for HVAC
This UV light is the perfect air purification and cleanser system used by many hostpitals around the world. It is designed to clean the air while the air is circulating in your A/C unit (HVAC coil/duct). It cleans the air from all bacteria, viruses (including Covid-19), mold, and many others microorganisms contaminating the air in your home or business. The bulb are germicidal UVC and put out 253.7NM which means that they are 99% efficient on a single pass.
This UV light/lamp performs these key functions:
- STERILIZE (Kills 99% of all bacteria, viruses, mold, etc)
- PURIFIES THE AIR
- DEODORIZES (You will feel a cleaner air!)
This product is made to last for a lifetime! and it has one (1) year of warranty.
It comes with an electronic ballast, a on/off swtich and a power cord ready to plug into any 110V oulet.
Installation is very easy 15 min, just cut a hole of 1 inch in your duct-work (template included) slip the lamp inside and attach the screws and/or aluminum tape strips (included), then simply plug it into an outlet using the10 ft cord. You are done!
UV Light / Lamp Product Specifications:
Dimension in duct: 8″
Overall Dimensions: 7″ x 5.5″ x 2″
Power: 120 vac 50-60Hz 0.23A Max, bulb consumes 13W
Bulb Lifespan: 12,000 hours continuous operation (~500 days or 1 year and 4 months)
This product is very easy to install; instructions are included.
Here are the bulb Specs:
• 110V-120V / 60Hz, 13W
• Length Overall: Approx. 6-1/2" (16.5 cm) without pins (including plastic insert)
• Bulb (glass) Length: Approx. 5" (12.7 cm) (excluding plastic insert)
• Bulb (glass) Width: Approx. 1" (2.5 cm)
• Pin Spacing: Approx. 7/8" (2 cm)
• Average Life Hour: 12,000 hrs.